How to enter BIONIC University?
- Choose the project and fill in the application form (here).
- Receive an invitation and pass a test to assess your skills (technical skills and English).
- Pass personal interview with the Admission Board.
- Receive the results of your testing and in case of successful completion start learning!
- If you apply for the first time it is necessary to create a personal profile. It is activated only once. You can apply for any BIONIC family programs and projects through this profile.
- The number of applications to BU projects is not limited.
- We test your knowledge of English. In order to be enrolled in the group, Intermediate level of English is required.
- The application is automatically deactivated after the end of the enrollment for the project. If you want to take the test for the same project during the next enrollment, you need to fill in the application form again. Personal profile remains active.
- The Admission Board of BIONIC University decides on the candidate's enrollment as a student only after the interview. We will inform you about the decision via e-mail.
- E-mail is the main channel of communication between the project administration and potential and actual students. Please, check your e-mail carefully (including junk e-mail folder)
- We appreciate our certificate. So do the employers. That is why if you miss classes or do not present the final project, we will not approve your skills officially. It is possible that you will not receive a certificate.
We are waiting for you among our learners!
The information about filling in the application form you can find here